Templates, Boilerplate & UCR Information
Facilities, Equipment & Resources
- Facilities and Equipment - Webber Hall
- Facilities and Equipment - SOM Research Building
- Facilities and Equipment - SOM Education Building
- Facilities and Equipment - Campus-wide resources
- School of Medicine General Boilerplate
- SOM Student Pathway Programs
- Center for Healthy Communities (CHC)
- Center for Glial-Neuronal Interactions (CGNI)
Standard NIH Application Components
- Datasharing Boilerplate
- Research with Children Boilerplate
- Research with Women & Minorities Boilerplate
- Human Subjects Template
- Multiple PI Template
- Vertebrate Animals Template
NIH Biosketch Template and Other Support
The NIH recently has adopted, and requires, a revised format. This template provides guidance; for personalized assistance, contact Jo Gerrard.
Links to General Information About UCR
This RED page includes official institutional name, type of institution, congressional and state political district numbers, IRS Employer Identification Number, important compliance numbers and more.
This link to the UCR.edu website features information on UCR's economic impact in the community.
Rankings and Facts
This link to the UCR.edu website includes a list of the most recent and relevant rankings of UCR and campus information including enrollment, geographic setting, race and ethnicity and more.